New navigation!

In an effort to make the page more user-friendly, all reviews are now listed on their respective tabs above. Simply click the genre and search the list for the review you're looking for.

Saturday, September 6, 2014

Broken links!

For some reason some of the older links are not working at the bottom of the reviews, I'm not sure why, as I got them from Amazon- maybe with all the updating they've done?- Anyway, I don't have time to go through and fix them all right now, between making sure my 5 yr old does his homework, caring for a sick cat, being pregnant, and dealing with first time home buyer issues, but PLEASE let me know when/if you see these broken link images, it'll make it so much easier for me to fix them with new links! Feel free to email me at: cssndrmks@gmail.com with the link to the review and I'll fix them as soon as I can! Thank you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment