New navigation!

In an effort to make the page more user-friendly, all reviews are now listed on their respective tabs above. Simply click the genre and search the list for the review you're looking for.

Friday, April 20, 2012

Homemade Kindle Cover

So I LOVE my kindle. No, really- I LOVE it! I also love my son, he's the greatest kid a mother could ask for, and he's 3.... needless to say 3 year olds, and expensive electronics DO NOT get along...


Recently I found a website that recycles old hard back books into Kindle covers, and while it looked pretty cool, and I'd LOVE to have one, they were very expensive! BUT the hardback covers looked like they'd do a better job protecting my kindle from toddler fingers then my admittedly cute leather bound STORE BOUGHT one.

 SO....I thought about making one myself, but it seemed like a difficult thing to do, so I decided against it.


A couple days ago however, a friend of mine mentioned she was thinking of trying it, and that got me thinking- there's no harm in trying, so why not? So I looked up the directions online, and with a bit ot tweaking, THIS was my final result.

To see more details, click on 'The Kindle Project' page link at the top.

No comments:

Post a Comment