New navigation!

In an effort to make the page more user-friendly, all reviews are now listed on their respective tabs above. Simply click the genre and search the list for the review you're looking for.

Friday, May 10, 2013

Hotter Than Hell: Excerpt

"I liked summer; I liked that I could wear my flip-flops, and that my neck didn’t get cold when I wore my hair back, and that I could paint my toe nails, and they wouldn’t be hidden beneath snow boots, or tennis shoes. I liked not having to wear gloves to scrape snow off my car, and being able to walk down the street for a coffee, without freezing my ass off. Ok, so I didn’t like sweating to death either, but hey, some sacrifices were worth making. I liked the freedom summer provided. Which was why I was able to walk to the coffee shop in only my sandals, a tank top, and a pair of jogging shorts, even though it was almost midnight. I would have liked it even more, except that I lived on the very edge of the bad part of town, and sometimes late at night, you could hear people scream. Tonight was one of those nights."


- An Excerpt from something I am working on, called: Hotter Than Hell


"I'm already hooked before even looking at any of the chapters.. if your chapter writings are anything like your hook at the end of this excerpt, then I don't have any doubt that I will really like whats to follow as well. Looking forward to reading more!" - review from reader on writing. com

-cssndrmks ©


No comments:

Post a Comment