New navigation!

In an effort to make the page more user-friendly, all reviews are now listed on their respective tabs above. Simply click the genre and search the list for the review you're looking for.

Friday, May 10, 2013

I write!

So I've been told calling myself an aspiring author, is about as useful as saying I aspire to pick a piece of trash up off the floor. You either are, or you aren't. You write, or you don't. You're a writer, or you are not. I Write. Therefore, I am a writer. Unpublished, however. I'm going to be posting a few pieces I've written, all of which can be found on my writing. com portfolio, under copyright. Keep in mind, that I am human, and therefore not perfect so neither is my writing. Editor I am not. If you have any suggestions, or comments please feel free to post them, or email me at- cssndrmks@gmail.com- Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment