New navigation!

In an effort to make the page more user-friendly, all reviews are now listed on their respective tabs above. Simply click the genre and search the list for the review you're looking for.

Friday, April 12, 2013

Dark Slayer by, Christine Feehan (review)

Previous reviewed from Midnight Reads.
Monday, November 28, 2011

Dark Slayer
by, Christine Feehan



Just finished one of her latest installments in the Carpathian series.....LOVE!!!!!!!!!!


I love Christine Feehan, and since I first discovered her, over a year ago, I have read every book of hers that I can get my hands on; including the GhostWalker series, and the Drake Sisters series. I admit, the Drake Sisters were not my favorite, but that was not because they weren't wonderfully imaginative, or beautifully written. At the Time they just weren't interesting.... However I LOVE the Ghost Walkers, and Carpathian's, which brings me to my latest review;


Dark Slayer, one the newest Carpathian novels, just finished reading it last night, and...*SIGH* LOVED it!



I simply CANNOT get enough of those books! This book in particular of the whole series really ties up a lot of loose ends, and I simply adored Razvan, I mean who wouldn't? He is a dream, and simply amazing. Of course the end was left where she could still write another book if she wanted, and no doubt probably will, but for me this pretty much brings the whole thing to a crescendo.


It's not like the other books in the story which come before it, there seems to be more quality, more adventure. *Delicious*


Spoiler alert*- I LOVE the wolves!!!!


Ivory is tenacious, and you gotta love her protectiveness towards her life mate.


I have been in love with the Carpathian's since the beginning, who wouldn't love all that honor, and power, but this is one of her best yet! Great job!

No comments:

Post a Comment