New navigation!

In an effort to make the page more user-friendly, all reviews are now listed on their respective tabs above. Simply click the genre and search the list for the review you're looking for.

Friday, April 12, 2013

'Heart of the Highland Wolf' By: Terry Spear. (Review)

Previously posted from Midnight Reads.
Wednesday, January 11, 2012

'Heart of the Highland Wolf' By: Terry Spear. (Review)





So, I borrowed ‘Heart of the Highland Wolf’ By: Terry Spear from my public library, because A; I LOVE Terry Spear, I CANNOT get enough of her books! Of course you could probably already guess that since I have reviewed not 1, not 2, but three of her newer releases, not to mention she is in my favorites list on the right.

And B: because It is one of the few books of hers I have NOT read.


SO, I was super excited to get it home, after all; I was on the wait list for this book, so I was really looking forward to it.


OF COURSE I was not disappointed, impatient maybe, but not disappointed. I have learned by now that Terry Spear is going to deliver, I have not read a bad book from her YET, and I doubt I ever will, she’s just too good at what she does.


So ANYWAY, I read the book in less than a day, (I’m a speed reader) and it took me a little less than 5 hours to read from start to finish, because it was literally THAT good. Not joke, no exaggeration, I LOVED it!


Ian Macneill is ‘King of the hill’ in this tale, as the eldest brother of four; sexy, Scottish wolves, he oversees the safety and security of his family, and fellow pack members, in his Scottish home, which JUST HAPPENS to be a castle.


*Insert a delicious shiver*


This is actually one of the first stories I’ve read that the hero wasn’t filthy rich; I was kinda surprised. It was a GOOD surprise though Ian and his brother’s need help financially, and famous author Julia Wildthorn is gonna bring it. Somehow she convinces her best friend, an assistant to a major movie producer to use the castle as their backdrop for a new movie. Now, that in itself would have been interesting, but there is A LOT more going on than a moody laird hating the film crew.


Julia and her friend are BOTH unattached female wolves!!!


Not ONLY that, but we also have a little intrigue because someone apparently has it in for Julia, and who would have guessed that the Scottish Laird would end up needing his mate for more than a little monetary gain?


No, he was not aware that she was the one who insisted the film crew use HIS castle, so no worries about him being a fortune hunter.


*This book is FULL of everything I hold near and dear in a romance; drama, suspense, and of course steamy love scenes!


I HIGHLY recommend ‘Heart of the Highland Wolf’- and give it 5 stars!!!!


(No doubt about it, you’ll LOVE this story)

No comments:

Post a Comment