New navigation!

In an effort to make the page more user-friendly, all reviews are now listed on their respective tabs above. Simply click the genre and search the list for the review you're looking for.

Friday, April 12, 2013

'Changeling Moon' By: Dani Harper (review)

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

'Changeling Moon' By: Dani Harper (review)




So, I know it's been a while since I've done a review, and I have read several books since the last one.


One of the newest is from an author named; Dani Harper, who has several books out now. The first of which, is called "Changeling Moon."


I admit, I was a bit skeptical at first, simply because I'd never read any of her books, and I'm a bit of a pessimist, but since it was available at my library for my e-reader, I figured why not! It's free! I was NOT disappointed.


In fact, I was a bit jealous. I LOVED the book, and it was so well written, and easy to follow, I actually stayed up all night reading it.


It's a fairly used concept with a whole new spin! Very original in my opinion.


I really loved the the way the main characters related to each other, it wasn't like a lot of the cliche, boy-meets-girl, fall-in-love, get-married, someone-almost-gets-killed drama that are in a lot of new books. Of course there WAS drama, and I practically drooled over each page, and of course I fell in love with the one of the characters, as I tend to do.


The end in particular, not to give out any spoilers- but it was fantastic!!! I was definitely not expecting THAT outcome. Anyway, if you wanna read more, be sure to check her out on Amazon. Other books in the series, are: Changeling Dream, and Changeling Dawn, so be sure to check out those as well!


Well worth the read!

No comments:

Post a Comment